The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) has extended the temporary closure of the main Manila runway to give way for the demobilization of heavy equipment and clearing of debris on the runway.
The following Cebu Pacific flights are cancelled today, August 18, 2018 (Saturday):
· 5J 468 Iloilo-Manila
· 5J 381/382 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
· 5J 791/792 Manila-Butuan-Manila
· 5J 991/992 Manila-General Santos-Manila
· 5J 551/562 Manila-Cebu-Manila
· 5J 323/324 Manila-Legazpi-Manila
· 5J 649/650 Manila-Tacloban-Manila
· 5J 567 Manila-Cebu
· 5J 553 Manila-Cebu
· 5J 975 Manila-Davao
· 5J 639/640 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
· 5J 447/448 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
· 5J 337/338 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
· 5J 375/376 Manila-Roxas-Manila
· 5J 861/862 Manila-Zamboanga-Manila
Passengers of the above flights may avail of the following options, without penalties:
· Rebook flights for travel within 30 days from original date of departure;
· Convert into a Travel Fund for future use;
· Get a full refund.
As we continue to recover the high volume of affected passengers, schedule changes are expected. To minimize any inconvenience, passengers flying to and from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 3 between August 17-21, 2018, may rebook their flights for travel within 30 days, without penalties.
Passengers are encouraged to manage their flights through the “Manage Booking” section in the Cebu Pacific website, www.cebupacificair.com.
We will provide regular updates on our official website, Facebook (facebook.com/cebupacificair) and Twitter (@CebuPacificAir) accounts.
We apologize for any inconvenience this incident has caused. We thank our passengers for their continued patience and understanding.